Thursday, July 26, 2012

Training, hope and clown school

I have been doing well in my training as a clown and bear trainer. My deepest thanks to all of my grand support as fan gifts (I particularly like the TOBERLONE chocolate candy, hint hint) keep arriving to my talent agent's office. I want to say that I have helped many of the bears that I am training avoid total heart attacks by simply talking to them gently, taking them out to the movies (we saw The Dark Knight Rises last night) and being honest with them about the difficulties of being a clown in this discriminating world. I have been unable to teach any of my bears how to stream movies on NETFLIX (Cocoa Puffs, Simpleton and JaneyJane are the names of my bears) but I have not lost hope (that is what matters right? Keeping Hope alive!).

 The bottom line is that I am not clowning around with this clown job as a bear trainer and I have all three bears driving in my car with their seat belts on. Here is a link to a clip of me dressed in my clown outfit with Cocoa Puffs. It's a practice run so don't judge us. bye.
Oh yeah, if I get hurt at all on the job I can always go out on Workers Comp or take Family Leave. The bear union is strong!  DUH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW-WmY0Dj7w&feature=related