Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fanny(not MAE) and Alexander: DVD boxset has arrived


JANE IS IN HEAVEN. And Jane will prove it to you. Click on this link below cuz I am dedicating this song to Ingmar ;) CLICK AND SING ALONG WITH BELINDA ...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfS3zqSkeqo


The 5 disc-set (including the 312 min. Swedish television version of the film, FANNY AND ALEXANDER) has finally arrived ! Bergman's world of dreams and nightmares, visions and theatric pranks. Bergman's BILDUNGSROMAN. Ingmar Bergman is why Janey went to film school. The package arrived today. Jane (aka this writer?) will be up all night and no coffee is gonna be needed (not even black coffee which works well during these transcendental all-nighter viewings). You talkin' bout sum kinda Swedish trance time in yo crib my brutha? ta-dah. Hell yes, my brutha. bye. P.S. say what?? so now you wanna know what I'm gonna eat for dinner? ok. I'll tell ya. I'm a very "giving" person. I'm eating giant meatballs tonight. I'm gonna pretend that they are Swedish meatballs. If I can't pull off the "pretending" part, then I'll just call one of the balls "Nils". I'll use an interesting accent when I do that name-calling (creepy. but again, only if I need to do this is when I'll do it). TTFY. another BYE all over again :)   uh. forget it. I changed my mind. I'm just doin' it anyway. Everyone in BLOGGERVILLE fan land... MEET fat "Nils" ...
and yes. NILS was delicious. 
I called the other meatball HARRIET. 
and so we sang Belinda's song together before I belched:


"WHEN YOU WALK INTO THE ROOM
YOU PULL ME CLOSE AND WE START TO MOVE
AND WE'RE SPINNING WTH THE STARS ABOVE
AND YOU LIFT ME UP IN A WAVE OF LOVE"


(burp)