Monday, July 23, 2012

Dear Blog fans, Thank You for that special moment!



My adoring Blog fans (that means YOU) invited me to a surprise meeting yesterday. Yes, that alone blew my mind. Although I assumed I would be rewarded a free fancy coffee (with ice floating in it. and whipped cream), I was instead awarded a painting of utter and pure adoration!!!! I LOVED it and of course the sheer SURPRISE of it all. You guys (my screaming and hysterical Blog fans) totally caught me off-guard!!! With about 23 screaming fans doting around in their(your) "I'm so Epic" t-shirts I was rewarded a gigantic painting of all of THEM (that means YOU again) adoring me in ecstasy!!!   I was SO happy that I literally collapsed into the arms of a street bum who ultimately DID give me a free coffee! Weird huh. but then he begged me for a quarter (which I didnt have at the moment). oh well, whatever. I gave him an "I'm so Epic" t-shirt and he was happier than a pig in Target's new produce section (the meat isle).
Thanks again to all! ROck On! ForEva!!!

bye.