Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Foreclosure vulture: Oy Vey to the farewell mushrooms


My gift to the President of the BANK OF AMERICA (see above image of His Last Meal)

Hello to the new property that I have just purchased under the Eiffel Tower (i.e. a tent rental space of one square foot that I have purchased on sale via an internet connection at the local Stop & Shop, the pet shop section nearest to the big bags of chicken fingers has the good WIFI hotspot). Well my dearest darling blog-followers trolling around my blabbery,  a foreclosure by a ruthless bank has taken away our sweet private house purchased in the Catskills of Maine (I mean New York I'm just really really tired right now). The bastards took it away from my vivid imagination due to home-grown lies and complaints regarding "excessive growth of my wild mushrooms that were not being harvested and interfered with U.S. government Fracking space" cause I have spent (according to the bankers) way too much time frolocking in Rouen (France, duh) and no time paying my bills or selling the shrooms. Well, now I have told the banks and vultures to literally Go To Hell In A Handbasket. Their vultures keep calling and leaving messages about money owed. LOL. I cooked a mushroom salad for them all and sent it First Class to the President of BANK OF AMERICA last night. There are absolutely no mushrooms under this touristy tower, but a nice complicated underground sewer system that includes catacombs galore. Oy Vey.

Hey, what's that up in the air! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it Paul Ryan reading Atlas Shrugged again? OMG, Holy Sheeeet, it's another Gawddamn vulture. I'm outta here. BYE!


Dear Bank Of American Presidential member,
I hope that you have enjoyed the delicious mushroom salad that contained a nice variety of shrooms, all good for your mental hygiene. As you eat way, please remember that hydrofracking will destroy New York's abundance of fresh water. Bottom line: this is our water, not only Jane's. 
50% of cement casings in these oil wells fail within 30 years of use, releasing hundreds of neurotoxins, plastics, natural gas, and other chemicals into our water. Where is there room any for mushroom debating?
We should not allow the gas industry to frack in New York. Studies must be conducted to prove these drill rigs will be safe forever—not just for a few years.
Do not allow the gas industry to drill the Marcellus Shale in New York State next to Jane Public's foreclosed mushroom lawn !
That's why I created a petition to the New York State House, Senate, and Governor Andrew Cuomo. Go away you vultures! Leave us alone! GO TO HELL IN A MUSHROOM HANDBASKET after you eat this harvest salad. Bye!



:(   :(   :(    :(     :(