Friday, August 31, 2012

r.i.p. Thomas

I told Thomas to wear a floatie on his trip to Australia (he didn't listen to me). I have been told by his loved ones that according to the surgeon Thomas did not feel any pain when the great white decapitated him on his trip to Perth. Reattachment of his head was unsuccessful. His cousin Simon took the last moments of Thomas with his underwater CVS throwaway camera. Devastating seeing his smile all over again. Thomas was the one person who went out of his way to teach me that you can use orange juice or mango juice when making smoothies, not just yogurt. Thomas was oneofakind. When I drink my cold smoothies all I keep saying to myself is, "Good Times Tommy, Good Times."

I will never forget you. The things I learned from you with your big heart. You taught me how to use my head and not lose my head (no pun intended).  Rest in Peace my brother.  Good Times!


rip



A LETTER FROM THOMAS ONE DAY BEFORE HE PASSED AWAY

Dear friend Janey,

Remember me! I am Thomas (the smoothie meister), and I have been suffering from a great white shark attack and my doctor says that I have just two days to live. I am in Australia even though you urged me not to got. I never listen to anybody. Remember me, I am the business man that was trying to expand smoothie out-of-season fruit exportation.

Now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family all I have around me are hospital cupcake machines and thoughts of all the good times that I had with you and your artsy-fartsy smoothie self. Jane, I have $3 Million US DOLLARS in Australia Development Bank(ADB) which I instructed the bank to give (St Andrews Missionary Home) in Burkina Faso.But my mind is not at rest because I am writting this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed with my head attempting to get reattached. My head is on crooked so I apologize for any typos or grammatical errors.


I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars at Bank Of Australia (BOA) here  i instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to him/her,but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the open up a shark cupcake feeding orphanage in your country for my heart to rest with GOD.


Return back to me if you can handle this transfer project on my behalf before death cross my way so that i will send to you a copy my drivers license which you will show to the bank to make the bank know that I instructed you to contact them for the transfer of my fund with them to you, and also give to you the bank contact get the fund and fufill my dream of building an orphanage home full of cupcakes for shark attack victims in your country, waiting to hear from you. 


If you swim, stay out of the deep waters. And use mango juice always buddy. Don't lose your head.


Your sugar friend,

Mr. Thomas


good times:)

p.s. here is clip taken from his bedside of the tv show called "WOBBLE" that was used for the physical therapy part of my head attachment failed recovery period. Tommy wobbled his head three times before it fell off :(      ...




http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/great-white-shark-washes-ashore-officials-close-england-143625743--abc-news-topstories.html

© 2012 Artists Rights Society (ARS).
                                                                Copyright © 2012, Jane Public.All rights reserved.