Monday, August 20, 2012

so true.

BTW  Jane (moi) bought/purchased/got/somehowacquired a blender today! Brandname : Black and Decker.  why? why a Black and Decker blender Jane??? (you are asking yourself this question right now)  cuz I figured that the blade would be hardcore for ice mashing(I love ice) due to the reputation of the company. ummm, they manufacture drills that build houses. remember? duh. bye. also I will buy frozen berries and yogurt to begin health experimentation smoothies my beloved nosey blog fans.  ta-dah! I wonder how much work it will take to make proper smoothies and if that work will mimic the endurance needed for any/every artist who is not getting paid a salary for all of the hard labour involved.

p.s. I imagine that I will go through a yogurt-by-the-bucket period now. Oy Vay.