Sunday, August 12, 2012


Capturing this moment.
Snap, crackle & Pop !

p.s.  and no, I ain't vetting for the VP pick. Mitt and Obama ain't going for my polka dotted pink socks. I tried. Major argument about the socks thing. I ended up throwing the both of these guys outta of my office (Michelle was in hysterics and claiming that she was gonna go on a full head-on eating rampage against her obesity policy that she's been pushin due to my throwing everyone out. I told her to go ahead and her heart out and that McDonalds got a major special goin on. To Happy Meal her compulsions). Whatever. If anything, I have proven to Rove that I can be a compelling figure in modern-day politics without tampering with ballot counts. Vet this guys: boo-hoo-bye. I got a nice tie too huh. Damn right bustas. See you at the debate. WIth my socks off. Later.