Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Look what the(my) cat dragged in (cat_means_postman)

Now what Jane?  You seem all tingly inside. um, thanks (I think). Well when I get off of the elevator I must begin to take the first steps and prepare to digitally scan these 4 hand-processed rolls of film into a HighDefinition digital format (a lengthly frame-by-frame scanning process that will include 8mm film sprockets and all) for editorial purposes and an exhibition print. And then what Janey?  then what my sweetness? um, then of course edit, edit, record unscripted dialogues, edit & takeoffthefatsome more
and because I am feeling so generous right now with you here comes one unsolicited enormous big ass Duh.


ttfn   but thinking about Rachel Corrie and her parents this week. You should too.      

http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/