Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Saturday Night's Fever.

 

That said, you cannot really 'hear the music' when doing sound editing and effects design by using the software 'Sound Booth',  but you can totally dance to the inner joy of finally realizing that there does exist a 'discontinued' multi-track non-destructive mix/edit environment software program that whips 'Sony Vegas's' bootie. Whipping it- sumthin' serious! 'Sound Booth' rules with it's embedded waveforms editing view and all. Not sure why I waited this long to try it out. Glad I went for it. Tony Manero would be proud, but would tell me to look into 'Adobe Audition' next since 'Sound Booth' is not being updated anymore or 'Staying Alive'. He told me I'd be better off throwing my version off of the Verrazano Bridge. Why? Cuz that's what his friend did in the movie. Bye. 

p.s.  In 2011, she premiered the film Schrei 27. Based on Galás' 1994 radio piece, Schrei X, a co-commission of New American Radio and the Walker Art Center, the film is described as an "unrelenting" portrait of a body suffering torture in a medical facility.