Saturday, October 3, 2015

From Community Bank to Tort Law Museum.


Reminded me of a bit (structurally) of Northern California's Bigfoot Museum minus the explanation of what would happen if we didn't hold wrongdoers accountable for their malicious acts. Weird, because I imagine the Yeti must feel that the many bogus foot plaster-makers claiming and selling his footprints on Ebay constitute solid grounds for a serious Tort action. I'd think so. I'll talk to him about this next week. I'll pitch a tent in the woods... That always works. And I'll drive to the Pacific Northwest in a banned and used two-door Pinto I'll rent on Craigslist.  
                                            
                                            
                                            
Ralph Nader during a 1966 Senate Commerce Committee hearing about charges that General Motors had harassed him. 

                                                
                                         

The bottom line is that this place is so informative and inspiring - thank you Nader for this 'Founding Fathers' gem that you have independently funded (in your own childhood backyard). And btw, you were not a 'spoiler' for the Gore campaign, what you did was wake people up to the bigger picture and you never changed your tune - rare these days. People are like jukeboxes, they usually do anything for money. You could care less. I'll buckle up for ya. I promise (fingers crossed).  Bye.