Thursday, November 19, 2015

Message to #ISIS from Putin & borders across the globe.

#Putin : to forgive the terrorists is ip to God but to send them to him is up to me #ISIS #Syria#Moscow pic.twitter.com/hmTdvnb25C

                            

Dear Vladimir, Thank you for being my pen pal. I am glad that you said that you enjoyed the PAC MAN Atari game that I sent to your office snail mail. I put enough stamps on it this time!!!! Did you get to the third level yet?? Holla(that's an American term). Listen, the desert street gang have now claimed that New York City is next on their dead pool list.
Can you please help? Pretty please...with a cherry on top.I will watch Rocky 4 tonight and cheer for Drago if you do- I solemnly promise. 

Thank you. miss your moodiness. eat 'em and smile. and byyye.(sorry for the typo  .my Smith Corona is mooddy too).