Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Nothing lasts forever ?

"Entirely devoid of any recognizable subject matter," I heard(today_? at the MET MUSEUM). "Regarding the work or the aging process? And not Evelyn McHale since we really are pretty far away from the Empire State Building," Georgia O'Keefe or Jane's thinking process spinning wheels( Answer:both: uh huh),1927+ 2014.  You're (are) confused? With such malevolent intended bad grammar.


                         

And her note on the 86th floor of the building read, "I don't think I would be good for anybody."
"who knew ?" You knew. You knew I could not last. So you engaged in a seance. And I appreciated that. Thank you for trying. I feel it worked. I'm still here. And I get to have the last laugh. bye.
2014 Artists Plights Society (ARS). Any unauthorized commercial use of materials is totally uninhibited. Copyright © 2014.