Monday, December 23, 2013

Films rubbish and the artificiality of stainless steel docu-fessionals

who knew? Documentaries can be pure rubbish? duh.
moi knew.
"Good golly Ms. Molly! shut your mouth! (i.e. trap)  No other gizmos, you say Molly ?!"
"ok, Jane. I'll zip it," stated Molly smelling like some dirty apology letter. Like a good con. "I'm sorry bye."
"ok. bye to you too. Just don't ruin my party - Assh&^#!", slammed Jane...perhaps.

Then someone started thinking how really good they'd gotten at making that kind of crap. Accolades included. And at a low & moderate production cost.
p.s. I like your glove in front of Herzog's face, Jane.
           gee. thanx. it was nice. and (made) relatively cheap.
           Did you know that the Hulk does not wear gloves when whipping Superman's ass?
           No. Honestly. I did not. I am slightly upset that you don't seem to like my new die cast metal "smarty phone" case. Thanks for the heads up about the Hulk fight. Sad, so easy for ppl to simply get along- every clinical social workers pipe dream. But, since they are space aliens and Gamma ray monsters, I think Superman whipped Hulk's ass gloveless. He shoulda borrowed Jane's glove...the  Dummy.