Thursday, December 26, 2013

That dark miserable Sam again.


The documentary 'Shepard and Dark ' is a great one. This film is a real challenge to see because Sam is a great actor. Even when portraying himself , he's great - acting. Unfortunately in real life he's a complete ass#}%€.  I'll let Sam know I thoroughly enjoyed his movie (without shaking his hand ever again). That said, see this film. Johnny Dark is clearly a great guy and stands as a pure reminder of how he could stay friends with Sam for so long. Patience is a virtue. I didn't have that kind of patience when I knew him. Thank God. Bye (Sam).
P.S. Again, all players aside, the film is a special one. Highly recommend. Just don't ever let Shepard into your personal space (home) like I did.  Bye again.


P.S.S. Love me some Bogan on Vinyl as background house noise. Bye one more time.