Sunday, July 26, 2009

SUBWAY ideas for GIRLSTORIES !!!!

So akajoey (that's correct - that would be ME) was riding on the subway system yesterday morning on a journey to look for new ideas. The mission/destination point was BROWN UNIVERSITY in Rhode Island. BUT, on my way to the bus station i had to ride the ghetto-ass subway and saw right before my eyes the most inspiring thing in the world! I saw a young ghetto-ass girl with bad-ass sneakas and handwritten dungarees !!! JEANS ALL SCRIBBLED ON EM!!! I LOVED IT! I snapped a few pics (ummm, yes mam, i did it discretely) and NOW I know how i want the GIRLSTORIES trilogy to be in between films. my narrator shall NOT wear a gown ladies and gents my narrator shall wear GHETTO-ASS BLUE JEANS WIT MY FILMS ALL SCRIBBLED ALL OVA THEM!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH. k. k. I guess ur rite. I like the ghetto-ass subway after all. Geez, Luise. ya gotta rub it in.
Ahhh go to hell !!! Bye for now and till later!

akame
xo
CLICK ON THESE IMAGES TO ENLARGE AND BRING DA GHETTO a little CLOSER TO YA ...