Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A mystery of destruction.

There is a recurring phenomenon. EVERY SINGLE TIME I locate an interesting setting for one of my films, within a year the location becomes demolished, or destroyed, by natural causes.
Hence, here is the pool used for my last film, NICE PEOPLE. Last week i decided to stroll thru the park, where i shot the exterior scene, and alas. INSIDE THE POOL WAS A BULLDOZER!
The hospital in my film, EPISODE was burned down by arson.
The street in my film, D-BLOK SNAG was demolished and made into a posh residential cooperative.
The gorilla house for Bongo in my film, I NEED YOU was destroyed and made into a "congo".
Well, now my pool! I walked up to the maintenance guy (his name was Dick). I asked him, "Hey Dick, what happened to the pool?"
Dick said, "listen man. I just work here. Last i heard they were gonna try to make that hole into a water park. Go figure."
"Thanks Dick", i said.


ENJOY THESE IMAGES. CLICK ON EM TO MAKE EM BIGGER...