Thursday, July 2, 2009

Slideshow for Michael.

PRESS PLAY ABOVE MY SLIDEHOW for MICHAEL

this is based on my APOLLO visit on Sunday to pay respects to my first inspiration as a child.

i imitated him and knew the entire BEAT IT dance, as a child.

i wore his glitter glove (my aunt sewed one up for me), as a child.

i had the red jacket, as a child.

i owe him. he brought a lot of joy into my life.

i am still shocked at how our America loved his spirit, and then decided to destroy that very spirit they found so very special.

and in a way i am SO glad that he has gone away from us and dances in a more peaceful place.

the LAST writing on the plastic wall at the APOLLO was by ME. Read it carefully before the video fades to black.

I DeDICATE THIS DOCUFESSIONAL VIDEOWORK, TO MICHAEL.

by, akame