Friday, February 28, 2020


Thinkin' back at a time when I'd live at Sentry Self Storage- literally- and just write music and practice all day/night long while working at local hotels and tourist traps with bandmates for storage $$$ rent, food and gas for weekly gigs all over the place. We'd jump over fancy hotel fences to shower and pool crawl. Good times. I saved so much history in photo albums and ran into an actual local newspaper article I kept that documented what the bands were doing there. The storage place was not even a storage place anymore, it was a concrete cement walled make-shift band hangout and rehearsal living space. I had rigged up my room via the ceiling's light socket to even have a VCR to watch movies during band breaks. We had an oil heater to keep us warm, and even with that in the deep freeze winter seasons we'd routinely have to take 'warm our hands breaks' to keep going. I even had a dog there. Such a great time back then. We were a truly a gang. All the bands there were.
bye.