Thursday, January 21, 2016



Actor Judd Nelson, 56, appeared to take a page right out of the movie’s final scene while running errands in West Hollywood. He wore a similar long gray coat, a button-up, loose-fitting pants and black boots. All that was missing? A clean-shaven face, a fist pump in the air and Simple Minds’ “Don’t You (Forget About Me)” playing in the background ...

Won't you come see about me?
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Tell me your troubles and doubts
Giving me everything inside and out and
Love's strange so real in the dark
Think of the tender things that we were working on
Slow change may pull us apart
When the light gets into your heart, baby
Don't you, forget about me
Don't, don't, don't, don't
Don't you, forget about me
Will you stand above me?
Look my way, never love me
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down
Will you recognize me?
Call my name or walk on by
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down, down
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Ohhhhohhhhohhhohhhhwooooo
Don't you try and pretend
It's my feeling we'll win in the end
I won't harm you or touch your defenses
Vanity and security
bye.