Monday, February 16, 2015

crap.

(located soundtrack above for,  Any which Way You Can)

Even though this Clint Eastwood film, 'Any Which Way You Can' starred an orangutan and also Clint's super sexy & nutty ex Sondra Locke and was a hilarious smash hit at the box office back in the day (spurring a sequel), the soundtrack I listened to at a record shop was absolute crap. Sure, I was tempted to splurge the $4 just for the cover art alone, but after listening to Clint Eastwood singing on one of the tracks and trying to sound like a rodeo redneck smoking K-2, I put my wallet back into my jacket and split. No. I didn't do a yoga split. Why not? Cuz I don't 'do yoga.' And I don't do sushi either (makes me wanna throw up). ..
So what I'm sayin' is that after I listened to the record, I reconsidered other unusual country movie soundtracks performed by action heroes (like Stallone in 1984's movie, RHINESTONE) and I simply departed the vinyl shop with a orangutan named 'Clyde' that punched people on command, inside of my brain. Now I'm gonna have my morning coffee and try to get that traumatizing image out of my head. ..RIGHT TURN CLYDE...
bye.