Friday, September 7, 2012

Oogielove ?

(See Bear Blogs 8/24  7/26)


My bear Simpleton pooped in the front area of the movie theatre parking lot yard after seeing the new film, "Oogieloves."  I apologize for this. I'm really sorry. After the swimming pool ordeal on 8/24 (see old blogs), and the reprimand lecture I gave to JaneyJane and Cocoa Puffs about their behaviours at the pool, I am saddened. Be sure my Blog fans, I will not give up on my three bears and our ongoing circus training, but if I pay good hard-earned money to see a good popcorn movie that is meant to entertain all of the four of us, then I need to up the ante regarding acceptable punishment.
First, I will clip an "I HAVE ISSUES" pin on the hairy backs of all of my three bears (this will teach them a lesson while humiliating them for their reprehensible ways. A good plan and first start). Then No More Hot Dogs at the movies! I mean business this time.  I will not give up. Like the Obama guy is saying in North Carolina this week at the DNC,   ... FOWARD!  WE WILL MOVE FOWARD!


Tough Love  baby, and there's nothing  "Oogie" about it.  BYE!


I am renting a Cuarto Grande (big room) with a stipend award I have received to assist me with the bear discipline that is now officially required. I will "break them in" in the cuarto grande. And I will keep you guys (i.e. Blog Fans) posted.




© 2012 Artists Rights Society (ARS).
                                                                Copyright © 2012, Jane Public.All rights reserved.