Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Filmmaking with STILL CAMERAS!!!!!! OMG


Well, i only stay interested in filmmaking because of newfound challenges i always look for in technology as a means for creative storytelling.

anything that allows me the ability to make mistakes, and be creative within the components of my errors i salivate over.

Well, i am just learning that the new thing that Still DSL Digital Cameras do is shoot 24fps High Definition films!!! I LUV THAT! SO RAW (no pun intended bout the RAW file).

Well, i am almost certain that my tax return will encompass a DSL D7 camera and my next film will use this!! I'm so excited to plug a crazy microphone set-up to it. hopefully a hearing-aid for some real umph creativity:)


click on this link for a sample of how this filmmaker set-up his camera to shoot a movie...