Tuesday, May 12, 2009





This past weekend I was at the AFFORDABLE ART FAIR 2009 in Manhattan. Interesting event. Of course, I spent more time hunting down celebrities than "fine art". AND no matter how "affordable" all of the galleries claimed that their stuff there was, I don't got the thousands to blow on hanging pictures at the moment. I am too busy becoming MY OWN little major celebrity. I decided that by the time I took the elevator down, I WAS the major event on the 11th floor. ANd this is why I took MY OWN paparazzi pictures to send to HEAT MAGAZINE. I know I am supposed to be this independent experimental avant-garde filmmaker BUT I feel that I have a Calling from God at the moment. Drew Barrymore, Naomi Watts, Chis Robinson, all within 3 weeks. Gimme a Break, I know the signs. I am NOT supposed to play the MEGAMILLION LOTTERY every week, I am SUPPOSED TO BE THE PAPARAZZI MEGAHUNTER every week. And, the interesting thing that I am noticing is that THE CELEBRITIES SEEM TO BE HUNTING ME DOWN ! O M G I LOVE IT !!!!!!!

Enjoy.
and BYE BYE FOR NOW.
THE END. xo

p.s. the picture of me standing by the little girl is my paparazzi treat to you. If you look closely famed photographer ROBIN SCHWARTZ is talking. I am casually standing in acting like I am part of their conversation. And the lil girl is Amelia (hugging her Daddy) , star of published book, AMELIA'S WORLD. My God, you ALL owe me so much for the non stop celebrity insight.