Friday, May 8, 2009

Paparazzi AINT NOT JOKE !

So there I am, staring at some recognizable face, and trying to remember inside of my head, hey joey what movie have you seen this guy in (oh yeah, i thought to myself, and then thought outloud, HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU). He is hanging on the corner of his seat, drunk, chatting away with a blonde beauty. I'm thinking, "ok, he is definetely going to use his 'new celebrity status" to try to take that girl home with him. Then the blonde turns and who do ya think it is, DREW BARRYMORE! I was like whoa. I just saw her on GREY GARDENS, how did she get so skinny tonight #1. Then #2- umm i forgot #2.

"HEY I LIVE HERE FOR OVER 30 YEARS!!!!!" screamed the tall mean man with the long ponytail pacing back and forth around our table with a bright blue activated recorder. O M G IT S THAT THING THEY KEEP TALKING ABOUT ON THE NEWS! ITS A PAPARAZI !!! (i thought to myself).
Drew immediately puts on a pair of goofy nerd fake glasses to disguise herself and runs off into the bar area of DOS CAMINOS (located on West Houston St. if any one of my BLOG readers wants to relive this BLOG story). yeah, yeah, SOHO. joey's "hotspot". Remember, I bumped into Naomi Watts 2 weeks ago.

The PAPARAZZI keeps yelling back at Justin and Drews pals. I jump in, ask justin if he wants me to distract the PAPARAZZI with some pillowtalk. He says they called the cops, thanks though.

I blabbed enough. Let your imagination fly now and finish the story. IT WAS AN AWESOME INCREDIBLE NIGHT. And yes, I'm upset it wasn't JENNIFER CONNELEY. I would have thrown her in the trunk of my car.

Here's a link. ummm, stay informed. It's your responsiblity...

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20162631,00.html

p.s. i didn't know these two were dating. bummer. i was so excited that i caught them smooching and was thinking i got the scoop before PEOPLE magazine. DAMNNIt! Whateva. they won't be together too long. she's way to eccentric for his taste. Trust me. And she's Courtney Love's kid's Godmother. A little too much to deal with (unless, of course, you are a social worker).

bye.
xo