Sunday, May 24, 2009

Great Anne interview footage...


Such an interesting artist. Such an interesting manner of decorating her personal hells with personal creative icing. A very selfish persona, and not (in my opinion) the caliber and/or honesty of Sylvia. YET, her illness...her narcisism, is far the most honest around. I find her poetry to be quite sincere, and even "removed" from her own intellectual abilities. I find that her true gift was her mastery of manipulation. She used this in her dealings with intimate affairs, her family and her craft. A unique and important artist. Yet, I believe the wind stirs harder at Sylvia's grave. And the chill is colder at Ted's.

enjoy.

and click on this link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfvS_fgbuDI

p.s. watching this material has given me a stomach ache. No lie.
bye.

p.s.s. and she reminds me of my mother. which makes the stomach hurt even more. it doesn't help that they look so much alike either.

bye again.