Friday, April 10, 2009

Inspiring security guarded "moment" .


Yesterday I woulda stayed in my apartment. Quiet. Hidden. Thinking. Trying not to be thinking. A film school friend, and experimental professor, convinced me to get out and catch a ride with him. He wanted company. He had to ride and meet a teacher of his at the NEW SCHOOL OF ART in Manhattan. I had to wait in the lobby due to security reasons (I ain't enrolled in the school). Long story short, wow. I was just so blown away. The elevator I was not allowed to get into was covered in a gigantic color photograph of a beautiful girl typing pensively. Two giant flat monitors flashing upcoming Guest Speakers and Artist Installations. Students swishing in and out of the street glass doors. Thank God I am a member of that race of people. Thank God I am a proud member the the creative community.

Whether they let me ride on the damn elevator or not. Screw it. The security guard was a whole other race anyways. No biggie.

later.
akame.xo