Saturday, April 11, 2009

Embarrased to admit.



The teeny-bop vampire love story in-a-parking-lot movie, "TWILIGHT" has about million items for sale. I usually glance, disregard and keep struttin', but today a collaged book cover caught my eye. Probably because it looked like my refrigerator, a packed colorful collage. It was a new book on THE MAKING OF TWILIGHT DIRECTORS SKETCHES AND NOTES.

I highly recommend this book for any person interested in film as art, and any artist interested in enjoying the documented "process" of creativity. The book is full of sketches, notes, location scoutings, just such a joy to read and browse through.Wanna know how much I liked it :

1) I paid $20 bucks for it.
2) I am downloading the dumb movie to watch and compare to the books comments and drawing sketches.


What a Life this guy Jane has huh. Yeah, I know. I Know. Whateva. THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE THIS VERY SECOND. YOU ARE ON JANE'S BLOG !!!!!

A big sloppy kiss to you, my greatest fan (which really means ME).



xoxoxo