Thursday, October 20, 2016

Opening October 28: The Eagle Huntress.


The film is narrated by actress Daisy Ridley,
and stars a 13 year old native hunter.

     p.s.
  Who's Janey(rebooted w/duh lyrics)
There she goes and knows I'm dying
When she says, "Who is Janey? "
Games with names that eagle thingy is playing
All she says is "Who is Janey ? "
I try to understand because I'm people too
And playing games is part of human nature
My heart's in overdrive
It's great to be alive
"Who's Janey? " she said
And smiled in her special way
"Janey" she said
"You know I love you"
"Who's Janey? " she said
And tried to look the other way
Her eyes gave him away
She makes sure I see her teasing
Hear her say "Who is Johnny? "
There's no way to take this easy
Hear her say "Who is Janey ? "
I really couldn't help but fall in love with her
Her being there
Has made my life worth living
I knew it from the start
That I would lose my heart
Still pretending
Who's Janey Who's Janey , moron !! !?
SING - A- LONG   bye!