Sunday, July 24, 2016

Gov. Terry McAuliffe gives clemency to 200,000 ex-felons to bypass VA. Supreme Court's Friday ruling. He is now insuring their free right to vote. Talk about brilliant chess.






"Think" Think (think) think (think) think (think) Think (think) 
You better think (think) think about what you're trying to do to me Yeah, think (think, think), let your mind go, let yourself be free Let's go back, let's go back, let's go way on way back when I didn't even know you, you couldn't have been too much more than ten. (just a child) I ain't no psychiatrist, I ain't no doctor with degrees It don't take too much high IQ's to see what you're doing to me You better think (think) think about what you're trying to do to me  ...






Freedom, yeah freedom Freedom (freedom), freedom (freedom), freedom, ooh freedom There ain't nothing you could ask I could answer you but I won't (I won't) I was gonna change, but I'm not, if you keep doing things I don't You better think (think) think about what you're trying to do to me Yeah, think (think, think), let your mind go, let yourself be free People walking around everyday, playing games, taking scores Trying to make other people lose their minds. Well be careful, you're gonna lose yours. Yeah, think (think) think about what you're trying to do to me Yeah, think (think, think), let your mind go, let yourself be free You need me (need me) and I need you (don't you know) Without each other there ain't nothing we can do Oh freedom (freedom), freedom (freedom), freedom, yeah freedom Freedom (freedom), freedom (freedom), freedom, ooh freedom There ain't nothing you could ask I could answer you but I won't (I won't) I was gonna change, but I'm not, if you're doing things I don't You better think (think) think about what you're trying to do to me Yeah, think (think, think), let your mind go, let yourself be free You need me (need me) and I need you (don't you know) Without each other there ain't nothing we can do (Think about - ah me, think about - ah me, Think about - ah me, think about it) (Think about - ah me, think about - ah me, Think about - ah me, think about it) (Think about - ah me, think about - ah me, Think about - ah me, think about it) (Think about - ah me, think about - ah me, Think about - ah me, think about it) You had better stop and think before you think, think!  


" bye? Naw, not yet! Things are only beginning to get fun now with you guys. Let's toast... to Julian! A matter of fact screw the toast, I'm wanna TWEET the guy...and I wanna do it to the Embassy from your cellphone Hillary, you got that encryption Snapshot app, right ? He's locked up in some dirty flea infested Mexican Embassy right? Like down by my new golf club in Scotland? Bill, get me the number! It's in your wife's bra strap. If it's in Mexican, I'll ask the waiter to translate it hahahahhahahaa! Relax. It's a joke. Rove stuck a Post-It with da number into the crotch of my pants like an hour ago. I'm good. Everything is good, now even my pants are rigged. We're all good. "