Friday, July 8, 2016

Carpenter and son Cody take Manhattan! SOLD OUT!

One of the best concerts that I have ever been to in my entire life. John remains too cool for cool. He is a natural at being the perennial rock star (something Depp and his stupid Hollywood Vampires thing cannot pull off whatsoever). Carpenter is what, 70, and dancing around on stage with his synth music whirring away at full blast. Imagine an atmosphere of 'The Thing' soundtrack being performed live inside of a pitch dark and congested room with perfectly tuned bass chords and synths. And then, he opted to end the show with the theme for his classic, 'Christine.' Vroom vroom vroom! 



P.S. That's not my Buick down below, but pretty weird the clunker was literally sitting there dusty as hell next to my bike after I left the John Carpenter show tonight. In life, there are no coincidences. Hey, at least I didn't buy it. As Arnie Cunningham's junkyard salesman so eloquently said, "Those shitters!" 
Bye again. ..

synonyms:jalopylemon, rustbucket, bucket of bolts, hooptiecrate
"he's got loads of Jane's money, but he still drives an old clunker"