Friday, January 7, 2011

Trial by Error.



so here i am tonight...FORCING myself how to learn this new filmmaking tool (it's how I must approach this thing, as a tool)...this hyped digital object which i have kept a good 10 feet away from since it arrived to my home by UPS. This CANON 60D.
i MUST learn this thing in order to make new films. the future has arrived...film stocks are extinct. i HATE how "preety" and "Glooossssy" it all looks.

but I am certain that in due time, i will taint it with my trademark style and STAMP.


me.xo

p.s. wish me luck my precious fans. I am very excited about one thing for certain, I am excited about using "pluralizing software" that will allow me to take incredible sound with my sound field recorder and synch it up to the moving images that I plan to capture with this haunting battery operated thing .
LINK TO TESTS WITH THIS CAMERA:
http://vimeo.com/channels/canon60d