Friday, July 30, 2010

Worried bout Lindsay. Not Nancy.

I am thinking about Lindsay at the moment.
The "prison time" is so absurd, and simply adds fuel to her contempt for those of us who placed her in this nightmare of a career (i.e. tabloid magnet). I feel certain that she is strong, but she truly needs a supportive figure to ground her back and away from the media nonsense. Maybe start with getting a cheap Volkswagon (i.e. rid of the giant black SUV's).
Having visited plenty of Visiting Rooms myself, I know the importance of those plastic visits, as a reminder of the notion that "someone cares". I hope someone cares enough to visit this young woman who has no attachment whatsoever to her resume/history.

later,
me
xox

p.s. NANCY in the title of the BLOG refers to Nancy Spungen. Sid Vicious's ex. Bye.