Saturday, July 17, 2010

by Surprise. a quickfire. at a public school.






There i was. him. driving with the "so much heat" traffic. almost unbearable. but then...
He (i.e. I ) arrived- THERE. Where? oh. It's called, P.S. 1 MoMA. It's a contemporary art museum that used to be a public school for bad kids. Oh. ok. gotcha.

Joey, what were you doing there? did you know what to expect?
- HO. oops, i meant NO.

- Then, what did you bump into?

-I got to see very inspiring work. i took notes for ideas. i took pictures and i got reprimanded (and then i took more to spite em). The music was loud. GREATER NEW YORK was the name of the show. and I'm glad i went.

-WOW. that's great joey. anything else you want to share with your blog?
- Ho yeah. I got a new cellphone. it's called QUICKFIRE.

Goodbye.
luv,
me xoxoxo