Thursday, June 25, 2015

DAY 1: This is what being called-in-to-work on a quasi day-off by the NYC fire department to help talk down a homeless dude from a blazing pizza shop rooftop looks like ...

                           
                     
                            
Never a dull moment. And yeah, my homeless one started the fire at the lowdown local pizza joint. Why? Simple. Because the pizza joint over charged him twice this week on slices of extra-cheese pizza (greedy dumbasses!). No bull. He literally 'lit things up' over a slice of pizza. And you thought ISIS was an area of concern these days, huh. Think again.  Bye- I'm being called now- for the third time. Lord. I'm looking foward to this crap being over so I can get back home and order myself Dominos (and yeah, Xtra cheese). ..

             
…p.s. and yes, this was like that scene in the original Eastwood, 'DIRTY HARRY' movie. I even walked up the ladder to the roof. so yes one more time- of course I'm gonna do, 'MAGNUM FORCE' tonight. Ode to city madness film classics that attempt to re-create the reality of true-life situations that you just cannot make up. Reality is always crazier than fiction. Double and a triple DUH.