Monday, April 21, 2014

DEAR ABBY Jane, please help me find the answers for my deceased excel spreadsheet?

1) Dear Abby Jane, what are spreadsheets used for? Specifically, is there an actual hit list tab button available in Microsoft Excel? I'm not that savvy with Excel! Especially my bootlegged copy.
-- Ummm....'The spreadsheet was a necessity of modern political warfare, an improvement  on what old-school politicians called a 'favor file' it meant that when asks rolled in, she (Hillary not Jane) and Bill would have at their fingertips all the information needed to make a quick decision- including extenuating, mitigating, and amplifying factors- so that friends could be rewarded and enemies punished.'
2) Dear Abby Jane, if I am trying to find out if a real jerk that I once knew has died and the obituary section appears to be empty this week, what do I do next ?

-- Just wait. All good things come to those who wait...Patience is a virtue darling. 
*Dear precious readers, I hope that's answered your heartfelt questions. Take care of yourself! 

Bye.