Wednesday, January 8, 2014

THANK YOU MERYL STREEP FOR CONFIRMING JANE PUBLIC'S CLAIRVOYANT POPPIN(G) MAGIC SPELLS.


Clairvoyant Jane Public Thinking Blog Reference (simply scroll down): 

DATED- December 21st 2013 
Blog Title: "Selling your umbrella to the devil."


I have been telling many around me the absolute truth about what I had learned years ago by professors and scholars regarding the grand hypocrisy, bigotry, sexism and anti-semitism of Mr.Walt Disney. Thank you for setting the record straight...and you did it with real class sweetheart...

LINK: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-mn-meryl-streep-disney-sexist-anti-semitic-20140108,0,7038803.story#axzz2prJCH8TC
p.s.  Screw Mickey Mouse. Tom and Jerry have always been our true American heroes. bye.

p.s.s. If I capitalized on my clairvoyance to make a quick(i.e. quickie) $$$ buck by becoming a kiosk palm reader Mickey (i.e. Mouse), I'd tell you (meaning the one and only Mickey F'n Mouse) that I was all outta body oils to get the rough job done on you. "Scram. You Rat."

p.s.s.s. "Jane, you devil you. When will they ever learn."

p.s.s.s.s. "Potentially when Hell freezes over. Global warming is a beeyotch. And it's colder than a muthafu$^a outside."

p.s.s.s.s.s.  "LOL" ,  reacted Meryl. "Annette Funicello was an adorable lil' hothead. If there was anything good that came out of Walt Disney, it was Funicello. Don't you agree? Honestly, I don't care whether you agree with me or not  because  the proof is in the pudding..."



(  "Y"?  Because Jane likes you.  )