Sunday, November 10, 2013

Contemporary still photography stage name equipment

Eat your heart out KODAK Polaroids. and say CHEEEESE!!!! Goin' viral with this "cracked" shot. Just for the mere helluvit. bye?? no wait...  

then actress Divine said something to the camera - "Divine. That's my name. It's the name John [Waters] gave to me. I like it. It reminds me of your name Jane Public. That's what everybody calls me now, even my close friends. Oh My Lord, I'm crying from joy. Not many of so-called friends call me Glenn at all anymore, which I don't mind since I left the planet earth a couple of years ago anyways. They can call me whatever they want now. They call me fatso and I don't care. You always change your name when you're in the show business. Divine has stuck as my name. Did you ever look it up in the dictionary, Jane? I won't even go into it. 
It's unbelievable... 

Wanna take a few quick pics of me for your  blog ? Hey guys, I think my wig is on kinda crooked...ahhh- screw it just take the shot!! Take it!!! "