Saturday, April 14, 2012

Research, Documentation and Data collection.



documents offices.


Copy machines are still around despite the strange analog quality of those machines.


directories and orderly info never hurt anybodys hard research work.

index cards rule.
I am having an awesome time this weekend researching and collecting necessary data for my latest project.

me
xo

QUOTE OF THE DAY: “The fight for justice against corruption is never easy. It never has been and never will be. It exacts a toll on our self, our families, our friends, and especially our children. In the end, I believe, as in my case, the price we pay is well worth holding on to our dignity. You are an example to others, and it is my belief, that many of those who have yielded to temptation secretly admire your courage and envy your honesty.”

Frank Serpico