Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I hate the water, but love her Positivity


I just learned that a bio pic on the life of surfer Bethany Hamilton has begun filmming this week. I am very inspired by the passion and positive perseverance this girl has, despite her disability (shark attack, lost her arm). She just keeps moving foward, and keeps on LIVING.
So many times life has cast it's dark shadows upon my visions and hearing life stories like this one just reminds me that no matter what, we must keep on living. Keep on smiling. Keep on looking for color.
I imagine her upbringing, and family, must have played a role in her positive outlook. BUT there is sumthin inherently unique about the smile she keeps on expressing, against all odds...

WATCH HER SURF HERE !!!!...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnWnuBwNJGo