Monday, January 18, 2021

All Shook Down.

 



I remember driving' home after seeing Paul Westerberg supporting this Replacements album 'All Shook Down'. I left after that show at The Boathouse driving in a terrible thunderous rainstorm, my wipers died on my car as I left the show so I had to stick my hand out of the driver's window and manually control my windshield wipers by hand as I drove home. I got home an hour later drenched, but alive. Somehow. It was a crazy situation, and Bob Stinson (RIP) woulda been proud. Yeah, this album ain't no 'Sorry Ma, I Forgot To Take Out The Trash' album, but it's a class act. And, what a fuckin' great album cover with the rainy street dogs. 

                                            good memories --good times--pre Covid. 
                                                                 bye.