Tuesday, September 23, 2014

BY HOOK OR BYE CROOK









'Hook or crook' he snapped, coughed and grinned. 'What you really need here is a working DCA bulb, buddy. But please rewind this old IBM film for me. I'm pooped. That means exhausted. Go look it up in the dictionary idiot. bye.
      

Remember me Jane? My name is, 'NAGRA.' My picture is above, and I am analog... 
                                  
             "in most circumstances lighting, framing, lenses, coloring, and other key factors are far more important than the camera itself. The more tools that you have in your kit (including your own working knowledge of the craft), the less you need to rely on having a more powerful camera to save you in tough situations. But sometimes when you're gearing up for a shoot and you know things are going to be challenging enough as it is, it's worth going out and renting/borrowing a more appropriate cinema camera that will allow you to have a bit more wiggle room on set, even if it isn't the easiest choice to make."
                                         
       Wow, that's a big 'camera lens' picture! You should clean it.