Friday, April 26, 2013

shock and awe by John Carpenter's call

This morning legendary filmmaker John Carpenter and his agent called me urging to create and shoot a character performance for their upcoming, HALLOWEEN re-make. They want me bad.


Carpenter wants me to play the town nerdy Walmart register guy who get killed by Michael Myers first. Michael terrorizes the store after purchasing his mask. My character forgot to put a price tag on the mask. Michael gets upset. He finishes me off on top of the cash register tabloid magazine rack. Fingers crossed. I really want the part.  I'm dying to get this part (no pun intended). Below is a still image from my tape/reel.  My character's name is Pauly. Bye...



© 2013 Artists Rights Society (ARS). 
 Any unauthorized downloading or commercial use of materials is strictly prohibited. 
 Copyright © 2013.