Thursday, February 28, 2013

Classic Swedish Bergman Surrealism




One of Bergman's most important works, and his only dive into Swedish surrealism. Was it this film that had people walking on upside down ceilings? Or was it this film that made Jane fall asleep upside down, subsequently waking up and feeling terrorized at the simple fact that something OTHER had demanded an immediate application into an eastern film conservatory?
Why yes. The latter. So, why did you ask such a dumb question?  Answer: I wanted simplicity. Excuse me...I know that you are not being very "clear" right now. The real question should be: do you enjoy weird movies or do you like feeling "less than zero?" Oh! Ooops, I see. The offensive nature of your critical "ass"umption regarding surrealism defines you now as an absolute naive person/a. Watch this film for the fishing scene. Enough said (i.e. Jane thought).
And honestly, I thought so. I thought, and knew, that you were being blindly arrogant again. Get a life. And of course, get this film (HOUR OF THE WOLF  not  PERSONA).

>>>bye again? (or buy it on Amazon).


Fontaine en pleurs, Portugal, 1989