Wednesday, December 28, 2011

i/he/me: is sorting right now thru collected materials for a potential new film & performance while teasing around the internet with my/his SPOTIFY ?




p.s. and listening to Sibylle Baier's "THE END" at this very moment. SPOTIFY is the very best resource invented for personal music discovery via online streaming. Sean Parker is truly an innovative genius with his mind focused on the beating pulse of the general public and away from his FBI hacking-into computers childhood glory days. I love SPOTIFY. BYE

and YES, I'm trying to stay focused on creating a new film and performance idea while a film called "FROZEN" plays on NETFLIX in the background and SPOTIFY is blaring on my headphones (which are lying on the editing desk). Someone in the movie just broke both his legs. I gotta run (no pun intended)....BYE AGAIN!

mexoxoxoxo