Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bumped into my "NICE" ballet dancer moviestar at a WHOLE FOODS grocery store




This writer was walking round' NYC lookin' for a restroom (i.e. any public bathroom facility).

This writer sees/saw a girl with red hair studying hard for an exam at a food table at WHOLE FOODS (2nd floor).

This writer did NOT spot Mary-Kate Olsen there (important mental note that needs to be addressed right now for you all).

This writer abruptly noticed that it was the star of JANE PUBLIC's film, NICE PEOPLE (2nd of new film trilogy) that was noticed studying. This writer took a pic (wit cheap crap cell fone) after blabbing away about life and the scarce NYC public restrooms that are barely around.

Enjoy this picture, my dearly beloved fanatical fanclub BLOG followers.

I DID IT FOR ALL YOU ! I TOOK THIS PICTURE WITH MY CELLFONE WITH LOVE FOR YOU IN MY HEART (after using the bathroom too).

p.s. And go dance to a BERLIN tune, minus any backward messages.
p.s.s. Yes, I totally agree with you. I hear what your brain is thinking. Yes, I agree, I look GREAT in this pic. Bye.

love, me xo