Saturday, March 19, 2011

SZE exhibition @ Yossi gallery & JEFF KOONS






THIS WRITER (i.e. me) went/drove to see the exhibition of one of my favorite photographers working today in contemporary stills. "CITIES" exhibition is up at Milo. A nice collection, but for those who have any interest in his work (Sze Tsung Leong) must get his published book. His color photo studies are complete overlooks of an old and new CHINA colliding by contruction and deconstruction, in a photographed mud and cement jungle.

xo

p.s. BTW, the scrap that you see on this blog was my "scribbled notes" written on a found napkin ---galleries that I had planned to go to earlier this week. Today, Saturday, I bumped into Jeff Koons outside of the Gagosian on 24th while loading his kid into the car. My car is nicer than his. God Bless Me. Glad that I went on a Saturday instead of a Thursday. I didn't give him my autograph. He didn't give me his. Welcome to New Yawk City .