Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New toy. New land movie. New feature-film.


i (meaning me, joey, jane, all three of us you IDIOT) am/are learning how to successfully communicate via Evolutionary Theory= Darwinism. i am, uhhhhhh, how do i say, "adapting" for you (screw it let me be selfish = I AM ADAPTING FOR MYSELF. DUH). i have gotten myself (via a surprise international gift) an SLR camera (CANON 60D)! and i will begin to shoot my film works in Hi Definition using memory cards and telephoto optic lenses. Janey's NEW toy! My first film will be a SITE/LAND study film of the New England cliffwalks. My second film will be a feature-length film about a party of witches & frogs from children's stories enduring the aftermath of a slumber party gone mad (i.e. BAD). The first film will be "pretty" and the second film "heavy". The second will be the joke that will make me finally filthy f &%^# rich.

Stay Tuned. I am now in a position of having to learn how to shoot with this digital thing. Lessons begin tonight. 8pm. Let's pray i don't throw up. Why... gosh i miss shooting on something that you can "touch". Oh well, FILM IS DEAD. But ideas run rampant, despite the ice cold snowy weather.

goodbye.

me
xo