Sunday, November 28, 2010

Chicken Wings, turkey burgers and a terrorist realization


i learned this morning (today) that Magdalena Kopp's gun did not "jam" upon her arrest. Her partner's did. But that does not diminish the fact that i have a "European mind" (as i am constantly told). then what does it do Janey, what does this truly mean? ANSWER: that this fact about a female former terrorist makes for good pillow talk.

IT "IS" THE IDEA THAT COUNTS (further reference concerning that "gun jam" matter and Carlos the Jackyl's hot German squeeze)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The enticing images above of the hot food plates, both filled and emptied, occurred during a dialogue between Jane (ME) and a guy named Mike. "Mike" is a NYC art curator and he wanted to explain to me why i needed to focus my work on European audiences. He wanted to convince me that i am a complete INSTALLATION film artist and should begin to solely promote myself as such. I sucked on my chicken bones and just kept thinking, "stop blabbing, pay for my meal and make an offer for my "installation" films that i cannot refuse. HE DID NONE OF THESE THINGS. AND TO TOP THINGS OFF HE ATTEMPTED TO GO DUTCH $$$ ON THE MEAL. Being that i just refreshed your (i.e. YOU the reader) about a few terrorists, i had to con my way into getting "Mike" to pay $$$. Via diversion and lip service: My mission was accomplished. The chicken wings were simply scrumptious. Ay Vay, terrorist me.

p.s. I will now be authenticating, with black ink, all of my film art, writings and photography with my skin prints (my thumbs) in order to further confirm the legitimacy of my identity (jane vs. smith vs. joey vs. etc vs. etc). Upon death, and the building of my Mausoleum, someone needs to be able to prove that Janey was really me. Especially if DNA tests are expensive and a much longer process. Also, exhuming could get pricey. I'm way too considerate of a human being and person....I'm doing thumbprints from now on. Even on my business cards. Goodbye.