Saturday, March 27, 2010

PAPARAZZI IS BACK!






ok, it's been awhile. but i am BACK for the attack!

i was walking to eat lunch at my fav SOHO joint and there is TED DANSON tryin' to hail a cab. i didn't wanna blow all my cell battery on him, but watched his walk, thought him to be a bit older than tv portrays him, and tried to think back at the good ole days of CREEPSHOW! and his head buried in the sand by Leslie Nielsen.

So, within' 15 minutes i get seated. i turn to my left, and alas, it's RIHANNA !!!!! NOW THAT's THE STUFF WORTH BLOWING UR CELL BATTERY ON!! There she was sittin', no "umbrella", and without any bruisemarks from the Chris Brown beatdown.

it was a wonderful Paparazzi lunch for me. it had been awhile. ENJOY.



LUV ME.xo (and RIHANNA)
p.s. i WANT RIHANNA's diamond clad Blackberry. I WANT IT. I WANT IT. I WANT IT.