Sunday, September 13, 2009

VIEWMASTER finding !



My last film for the GIRLSTORIES trilogy is "in the works".

The film is told as a "slideshow presentation" via a toy viewfinder (that was my idea).

I never went to the toy store looking for the thing yet, as I've been finalizing the script. WHEN all of the sudden on a simple stroll downtown, ALAS, i walk right past an antique VIEWMASTER toy for sale at some antique thrift shop. I talked the lady down from $10 to $5. Got my shots of this thing that i needed, and now it sits on my workdesk as a...ummmm. what do they call that...oh yeah, a "souvenir".

God works in mysterious ways. Why the hell would a broken crapVIEWMASTER be out in some thrift street fair. Nobody would buy that thing BUT ME. CRAZY.

LUV it.

bye bye for now.

luv, MExoxo